Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Great Migration

My blog is moving. This blog host at Blogspot.com is actually blocked in China, but my laptop has a nifty workaround that I've used for the last four months. Since I'm not going to be bringing my laptop with me when I go traveling next week, I'm only going to be updating my blog from Internet cafes. This means no more fancy workaround for now. So, I'm moving my blog to another host until I get back. Reset your bookmarks, or whatever you do to keep an eye on my blog, to this new address:

http://charliechina.blog.com/


Pretty simple, just delete the 'spot' from 'blogspot' and you're ready to go. Until further notice, I'll be blogging from the Blog.com site linked above. I'd rather not, since they put ads on my page and I have much less control over the code. But you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

See you on the other side!

EDIT: The Blog.com blog above has been trashed. It was just too much of a pain to keep tabs on both. I've moved all the previous posts to this blog for your viewing convenience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment